KKOG Forum

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Wanted / Webasto cooker
« Last post by DoAll on Today at 01:02:57 PM »
Hi,
I am looking for a  Webasto Diesel Cooker X100, it doesn't have to be working as I only require the glass top ,unfortunately mine is cracked. 
Please contact me if you have a  broken or unused webasto x100 unit

Thanks 

For Sale / Zero OFFSET Axles
« Last post by Raines on 15 May, 2021, 07:48:33 PM »
Folks,

Have just changes my 2015 Karavan Ecosuite suspension from a 5 stud +60 offset axles to a 6 stud setup. As such I have a set of suspension arms and wheels to get rid off. Was going to keep them incase I ever upgraded the tug but have no space.

Looking at about $1500 for the lot. Location Central Coast NSW

So what I have are 

• Suspension arms
  • 5 Stud hubs and rotors
  • No break callipers
  • Arms suited for air bag setup.

[attachmini=2

General Info (public access board) / Shelves in TV area
« Last post by MarieandWayne on 23 April, 2021, 09:31:01 PM »
Hi KK friends,
We don’t have a TV and would like to use the space for storage.
I’ve Seen some pics of shelves in this area and the area near the toilet.
Any tips, ideas or pics of what you’ve done in this area, would be appreciated!
Thank you and have a great weekend :)
For Sale / Xinder electric step
« Last post by Mulheab on 18 April, 2021, 11:24:23 AM »
This step came with my 2010 KK which I recently bought.   It is 600 mm wide which to me seems far too big to fit to a KK!

Its also advertised on Facebook market place for $150.  

For pictures see the facebook ad link:
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1031513440712515

Brendan
Wanted / Original Remis
« Last post by MarieandWayne on 11 April, 2021, 04:15:17 AM »
Would love to buy full retractable blinds and fly screens for original Remis hatch/skylight.
Please contact me if you have any, that you’re getting rid of.

Thanks very much :)
For Sale / For Sale
« Last post by DavidB on 23 March, 2021, 03:39:51 PM »
Hello members,

I am looking at selling my 2008 Limited Edition KK and before I list more widely, I am providing members with first advice of my intention.

I have not used the KK since getting it ready for the 2020 Gathering in Yungaburra. Even though the gathering did not go ahead we still went to Cape York and the Old Telegraph Track and onto WA (despite Covid). I am finding that the KK is getting little use as we are doing trips and tracks where any van is difficult to take, eg. Madigan Line, Eyre Telegraph Track along Baxter Cliffs etc.

I enjoy the comfort of the van but it is an impediment to the places we are getting to at the moment and it does not look like it will not get much use by us in the near future.

KK is in my garage at Maleny (Qld) and I will be there for a week starting 12 April and if you are aware of anyone who's interested in acquiring a KK please put them in contact with me. Best method is via sms on 0448 066 763. I can then send photos and/or organise inspection times etc. 

KK is the limited edition and has new fox shockies with oil reservoir, all suspension bushes replaced, suspension arms powder coated, Dean's steps, bearings upgrade, mchitch, bedouin annex, fiamma awning plus spares.

Only issue that I see that may need addressing in the future is the skylights.

I have not yet settled on a price, but it will be in line with the market,  I am still researching base price and the extras on the KK. For a guide probably $50 to $55K, will not finalise a price until I check all the extras and spares that will go with it when I am back in Maleny.

Cheers

DavidB
Wanted / Cargo carrier
« Last post by DoAll on 20 March, 2021, 11:20:34 AM »
Hello I am chasing a Kargo Karrier luggage rack KAG815 for my multibox front storage box.
Would any body be interested in a trade ,my KK came with a outboard Karrier which mounts in lieu of the cargo carrier 

Located in  Brisbane
Wanted / Air Bag - Thin Base
« Last post by Merks on 18 March, 2021, 03:07:23 PM »
I am looking for an old style Thin Base Air Bag to suit 2014 KK

David
For Sale / 2016 Kimberley Kamper Eco-suite For sale $85,000
« Last post by medwards on 15 March, 2021, 04:35:09 PM »
Hi all,
Selling our much loved Eco-suite, please see add on caravancampingsales

https://www.caravancampingsales.com.au/items/details/2016-kimberley-kampers-eco-suite/sse-ad-7065032/?utm_campaign=weekly-ad-stats&utm_source=notification-center&utm_medium=email

With all the bells and whistles.
Regards
Martin
For Sale / Re: Air suspension kit for sale
« Last post by Alain on 15 March, 2021, 09:06:56 AM »
Hi all,
Talk about the bargain of the year !
I will put my hand up if any deals fails.
I do love the convenience and the fact that a hand/foot pump can be used in the event of compressor failure.
Also looking into the possibility of using this compressor should my tug compressor fails.
Any backup is a good thing when in the scrub miles from civilisation.
Cheers Alain.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
SMFPacks CMS 1.0.4 © 2021