KKOG Forum

Wanted single tap for KK outside kitchen

Discussion started on Wanted  (Read 162 times)

I have a white plastic folding tap that was on early Karavan outside kitchens.  Free plus postage  if you want it.

I have to find it and when I do I'll post a pic.

Cheers

Frank
#4 - 30 May, 2022, 05:30:06 PM
Behind: Oct 2007 KK; custom drawbar; Deans steps; RanOx DC-DC; adjustable Low Voltage Cutout; water-cooled fridge compressor; KKOG axle kit; Fox shocks with canisters, DIY 200 watts thin solar on the roof, GSL controller, 360Ah Lithium batts, Weights upgraded to GTM 2380, ATM 2500.  

In front: 2014 Mazda BT50 with CSM canopy & Off Road Systems fitout, Lovells 2 inch lift & 3500 GVM upgrade, another RanOx, Redarc Tow-Pro, Scangauge

Hi Pete,        Google;  'Brass Quarter Turn Mini'. stop cocks.  Should find a suitable single unit via any good plumbing outlet.  These are like a mini  'Pillar' tap without the high centre spout mount . The quarter turn usually indicates  ceramic disks  but they could also be an O ring.....It is easy to add a piece of chrome plated  copper spout  and the suppliers should be able to give the required lower bezel and  female nut to suit the outlet.....

KKatchya  KKromed...............Jim. 
#3 - 28 May, 2022, 10:21:31 AM
KK No.20 August 2006 LE.   Extras by Owner Option, Upgrades by Anticipation, Serviced by Circumstance, Powered by Lithium, Driven by Determination.

Hi, I am adding a separate cold water tap for drinking water on outdoor kitchen. 
Existing mixer will be changed to draw water from the main tank. 
So looking for slimline foldable single tap similar in style to existing mixer. 
Thanks Peter 
#2 - 24 May, 2022, 07:43:17 PM
Sept 2021 classic karavan
Touareg 3.0litre TDI diesel

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.4 © 2022