KKOG Forum

After Market Steps for Kimberley Karavan - New Steps available soon

Discussion started on For Sale  (Read 15589 times)

New!
Aftermarket steps to suit Kimberley Karavan. (Note I am in the process of producing another batch of steps in January 2022 anyone interested contact me on the email address below)
Super strong three step fold out units designed to replace the original concertina 3 step stairs. Can also replace the newer 2 step unites fitted to later vans with the use of an additional optional attachment bracket and latch components for an additional $120.
These units are cantilevered from the side of the van and so can be deployed regardless of the level of the ground (including caravan park slabs). Standard height and depth of steps make for easier and safer entry and exit from the van – no need to step sideways or back down.
Steps feature strong corrosion resistant zinc passivated plated steel structural components and non-skid anodised aluminium box section treads. Pivots and bolting components are stainless steel.
Cost $750 for KKOG members, $800 for non-members plus packaging and postal charges to any location in Australia
I now have a youtube video of the steps installed on our van for those that have not seen them being used:

Contact abdeans@icloud.com

#2 - 26 July, 2016, 03:15:04 PM
Attachments:
« Last Edit: 09 December, 2021, 12:48:24 PM by Allan-RoKK »
June 2007 Karavan, new steps, extended drawbar, modified bearing seals, AlKo rear legs, ePower DC2DC 1240+12V charger/MPPT Solar Controller, 350 Watts roof solar, 200 A-hr EV Power lithium batteries EV Power 240V lithium charger, diesel air space heater, McHitch autocoupler.
 VW Amarok Core V6 Tug ARB Bull Bar, Safari snorkel, Towpro Elite tow controller, 80 Ahr lithium battery ePower DC2DC40+ charger with roof mounted 160 Watt Solar, Engel 39l comby fridge Drifta draw system and CSM Canopy.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.4 © 2022