KKOG Forum

News: The 2020 Annual Gathering and AGM - Information and Discussion Page is now available  Click this link to go to the page and thus to the Registration Page.

Pictures of Members and their Karavans or Kruisers in Action+-

Vacuum toilet system complete

(Read 453 times)

blugnomad

• Tony Harper, Wentworth Falls, NSW
  • We always like to fit in wherever we go!
OK, we need to shift what I've removed to fit the Nature's Head composting toilet.

Is anyone interested in any of the parts?

Cassette, docking station, display panel, pedestal and all the vacuum piping. The only bit that isn't working is the connection between the flush pedal and the half-ball.

Any and all offers gratefully considered. No minimums.

Cheers,

Tony
KK: 2008LE, 180 Ah Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery, 40A Xantrex charger, GSL 22A DC-DC booster, 4x50W thin solar panels, Powertech 30A Solar controller, extended drawbar, Allan Deans steps, modified bearing collars, Nature's Head composting toilet; McHitch auto coupler
Tug: 2015 Amarok Core, Iron man 50mm lift, Pegasus canopy, Ute slide, Tekonsha Prodigy brake controller, 55Ah Optima yellow top aux battery, Ctek 250S charger, 40W solar panel on cab roof

Ric & Sue

• Ric and Sue Berry, Marcus Beach, Qld.
We also have vacuum toilet components to dispose of if anyone wants them. Must say the Nature's Head is the way to go.
Ric & Sue

2010 KK Ltd Ed
2016 Ford Ranger tray back with slide-on canopy. Lovells 2+ inch lift & 3500 GVM upgrade

lbushwalker

• Luc Delhaize, Esperance, WA
A bit late on the scene but any of these components left?
Still trying to get mine working again although by the sounds of it it may be a loosing battle.
Live for today as you don't know what's around the corner :)

Rig: Sep 2007 KK Limited Edition (second hand but barely used) now 300 amps Li battery conversion.
Tow: 2015 Tojo LC 76 Series WorkMate wagon

Jimmy

• Charger Grant
I’m also interested in some spare toilet parts
BEHIND: 2011 ltd karavan,252Ah lithium, 140w solar, Victron mppt solar reg, battery display blue tooth, and battery temp monitor, honda eu2.2i Gen with hour meter, redArc bcdc1240d, kickass 12v 24' tv, ensuite, fridge, sound system.

UP FRONT: 2005 dual cab hilux, long range tank 2' lift, 31' bfg ko2, dp chip 3' s/s exhaust, redarc dual battery system, idrive throttle controller, arb roof cage, tjm steel bar with xbull13000 winch, scrub bars led light upgrade 12v accessories galore

blugnomad

• Tony Harper, Wentworth Falls, NSW
  • We always like to fit in wherever we go!
If any one wants spare parts, I am willing to separate, but it would help if i had some idea what was wanted.

Cheers,

Tony
KK: 2008LE, 180 Ah Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery, 40A Xantrex charger, GSL 22A DC-DC booster, 4x50W thin solar panels, Powertech 30A Solar controller, extended drawbar, Allan Deans steps, modified bearing collars, Nature's Head composting toilet; McHitch auto coupler
Tug: 2015 Amarok Core, Iron man 50mm lift, Pegasus canopy, Ute slide, Tekonsha Prodigy brake controller, 55Ah Optima yellow top aux battery, Ctek 250S charger, 40W solar panel on cab roof

Andrew & Cynthia

• Andrew & Cynthia Price
If they are available I would be interested in a pedestal riser and associated parts. I would also be interested in a circuit board as mine keeps overloading the thermal fuse on the board. Not a big problem as I just turn it on when I want to use it rather than just leaving it on.

Cheers
Andrew
2011 Kimberley Karavan LTD
extendered drawbar, Epower 240V charger, 220W solar on roof, 180W portable, 3.5 t mchitch auto coupler, upgraded keyed door locks, Allan’s steps.

Tug- Holden Colorado, Redarc tow-pro, Provent catch can, Diesel Care Filter