KKOG Forum

For Sale

Discussion started on For Sale  (Read 269 times)

Hello members,

I am looking at selling my 2008 Limited Edition KK and before I list more widely, I am providing members with first advice of my intention.

I have not used the KK since getting it ready for the 2020 Gathering in Yungaburra. Even though the gathering did not go ahead we still went to Cape York and the Old Telegraph Track and onto WA (despite Covid). I am finding that the KK is getting little use as we are doing trips and tracks where any van is difficult to take, eg. Madigan Line, Eyre Telegraph Track along Baxter Cliffs etc.

I enjoy the comfort of the van but it is an impediment to the places we are getting to at the moment and it does not look like it will not get much use by us in the near future.

KK is in my garage at Maleny (Qld) and I will be there for a week starting 12 April and if you are aware of anyone who's interested in acquiring a KK please put them in contact with me. Best method is via sms on 0448 066 763. I can then send photos and/or organise inspection times etc. 

KK is the limited edition and has new fox shockies with oil reservoir, all suspension bushes replaced, suspension arms powder coated, Dean's steps, bearings upgrade, mchitch, bedouin annex, fiamma awning plus spares.

Only issue that I see that may need addressing in the future is the skylights.

I have not yet settled on a price, but it will be in line with the market,  I am still researching base price and the extras on the KK. For a guide probably $50 to $55K, will not finalise a price until I check all the extras and spares that will go with it when I am back in Maleny.

Cheers

DavidB
#2 - 23 March, 2021, 03:39:51 PM
2008 LE, modified seals, Allan's steps. McHitch

Tug is 2013 Toyota 79 series GLX Ute with canopy; airbags to increase tare; chipped and 3" exhaust.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.4 © 2021